Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
I had competed in two body building shows back to back and powerlifting. I had trouble maintaining a stable weight it fluctuated a lot, I was eating a low carb, low calorie diet and putting on weight – about 1400 calories. I felt very sluggish, tired, PMS symptoms and I had forgotten what it felt like to be properly hungry. I was doing 5 weight training sessions a week as well as 3 cardio sessions. I was cold all of the time and I had a really low pulse. My relationship with food was bad, I didn’t know what to eat, I used to eat the same thing day in day out and felt crappy.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
Kitty asked me to cut all my cardio out as well as cut back my weight training. I now do no cardio and only train 4 days a week, which is all weight training. I am now eating about 2200 calories a day and feel hungry. I have so much more energy, I can finish work and train if I want to without feeling tired. I can power through the whole day, last week I was working from 7am – 10pm and I was energised most of the time. My PMS symptoms have now cleared up. When I started the program I was and when I was 64.6kgs and now I am 62.9kgs and eating 800 more calories a day. I feel less puffy and inflamed and my digestion has improved dramatically.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Oats, protein powder, green vegetables, almond milk, nuts, avocado, chicken, turkey, tuna, sweet potato, brown rice, egg whites, sugar free jelly, sweeteners.
4. What are you eating now?
Eggs, cheese, OJ, meats, seafood, gelatin, milk, sugar, fruit, coconut oil, butter, carrots, olive oil, potato, lamb neck stews, ice-cream, dark chocolate, sour dough bread.
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
Yes and its simple and easy to understand, it helps you understand the theory behind what you are putting into practice and how you are feeling.
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
A. Yes she was very helpful, she responds quickly, I am not used to that with other coaches I have had, they would take a week to get back to me.
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
Yes, it was very low when I first started its now in the normal range.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
I was sceptical at the start but I stuck to it and I have had really good results.
I now have a faster metabolism and I am happy with the changes I am starting to see in my body, my clothes are fitting much better and I have energy to get through the day.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Yes and I already have.