Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
My biggest issue was my hormones, they were all out of whack, I wanted to fix my period and I wanted to learn something new about food, I was sick of feeling shit, all the time. I was always exhausted, couldn’t sleep through the night, always felt like something was wrong, I was weak in the gym. I was eating was eating about 1600 calories a day, training 6 days per week and having huge cheat meals on the weekend to the point where I make myself sick.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
I am now eating 2200 calories day training 4-5 days per week, getting stronger and I am recovering better. My moods are more stable, energy is more constant, I no longer rely on pre-workouts, my sleep has improved, my menstrual cycle has improved it is not as painful and not as heavy. When I started the program I was 60.7kgs I am not 59.6kgs and I dropped 1% body fat.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Brown rice, sweet potato, lots of muscle meat, protein powder, rice cereal, green vegetables
4. What are you eating now?
Dairy, white potato, white rice, lean meats, seafood, butter, coconut oil, fruit, eggs, NuGel, liver, oysters
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
I would go top, you sound like you know what you are talking about, you practice what you preach which is important to me, you were always there if I needed you, you were always able to answer my questions quickly.
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
I haven’t done it for a while; I haven’t seen a big difference in this
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
It was a positive experience, it has been really educational, it has changed my relationship with food, I am no longer having those huge cheat meals, I know how to listen to my body now and understand cravings and eat food!
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Yes definitely even if its just to open your mind to something different, doing something that so many people are not doing as they think it’s the wrong thing.