Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
I wasn’t sleeping, I had really bad and heavy periods, extremely painful, so painful l I wanted to have a hysterectomy. Kitty asked me to give her 12 weeks before I went and did anything drastic. I had no energy, I was extremely fatigued and constipated. When I first started with Kitty I was doing Pilates 3 times a week and boxing 3 times a week. From 2004 to 2010 I competed in body building competitions year in year out. I was eating very low calorie diets combined with 3 hours a day of exercise, this was my routine for 26 weeks solid and I would have 6mths off then compete again.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
I am sleeping a lot better, I only don’t sleep if I don’t eat properly or enough during the day. My cycle is so much better, it comes regularly now with minimal pain and not as heavy. I now have my energy back and I am feeling really good. I am no longer constipated; I am regular, some days I go twice a day. Now I am walking and I want to start weight training again. Progest e is like a miracle supplement, combing it with the program and it has done wonders for me, as soon as I take the Progest e it clears my PMS symptoms, the pain is gone.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
The normal lean meats, green vegetables, nuts, oats, sweet potatoes I had minimal fruit or dairy.
4. What are you eating now?
Home made custard, mushrooms, carrots, bone broth, eggs, pulp free OJ, NuGel, fruit, butter, coconut oil, white potatoes, cheese, seafood, white sugar
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
Yes and I had been following Emma Sgourakis – The Nutrition Coach so I had done some research prior to starting
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
Fuck yes A, Kitty was amazing, very open and forthcoming
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
Yes it’s so easy
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
I have been very naughty and haven’t been taking it religiously, when I was doing it, it was starting to increase.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
Its has been an eye opener it made me mad at times for what I had put my body through all those years. There is no point dwelling on it now, I know what I am doing now is repairing my body. I don’t see this as a diet, I see it as a lifestyle, its eliminating stuff that doesn’t nourish my body like nuts, broccoli ect. I used to think I had to eat these every day and they made me so bloated. I am so much more relaxed about what I am eating now and its so easy, simple and tasty.
You have been amazing Kitty, you have really taught me to listen to my body and that rest is important, I had been flogging myself.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Yes, yes, yes