1. What was the primary benefit of doing the Program for you?
– The Primary Benefit of completing this program was how it educated myself and many of those around many to ignore pop culture, fad or even cultural diets, throw any previous knowledge of ‘Health’ notions out the window and truly focus on digestion and how this affects your life. This program enabled me to change my diet which typically revolves around a lifestyle of Uni, Casual Work and Power Training to a much simpler, enjoyable and logical approach to health. With the 12 lessons, all focusing around different aspects of the current misconceptions within modern diets (Carbs, GI, Fats, Proteins, Hormones, Digestive System), ‘Popping the Food Bubble’ was both extremely to follow and most definitely a massive learning curve which is easily applicable and continual in every lifestyle.
2. Did you experience changes in energy, appetite, emotional balance, and mental sharpness?
– Due to the increased uptake of Monosaccharides which were balanced throughout the day, my body was able to digest the food which was being consumed and furthermore preventing growth of bacteria in our digestive lining enabling your body to absorb 100% of what was being consumed, not a smaller portion. My appetite was closely monitored although after listening to my body and with the confirmation from Kitty I increased my milk consumption on my busier days.
3. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
– After spending 12 weeks on this program, I quickly learnt that this program was going to be easily applicable in not only my life, but the lives of those around me due to no financial strain and ease of preparation (critical for time poor people). This diet has completely changed previous misconceptions surrounding health through the programs available, constant chat service with Nustrength and the results!
4. What were your body temperature and pulse changes during the Program?
– Initially there was little change from the diet, although this was due to unnecessarily working myself from my gym schedule. Once I toned down the frequency and length of each session I was finally able to see results in terms of my body temp and pulses, prove my metabolic rate was increasing.
5. Would you recommend the Program to others?
– Simply because this program was so easily to follow, I would recommend this program to all who are seeking to eat much more food! This is easily achieved through the program achieving metabolic health.
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
– This information over the 12 lessons was broken down into laymen’s terms allowing everyone to understand each concept. Despite having some complicated concepts, if there were any major issues, the NuStrength team could easily be contacted for any further guidance, although majority of the information were supported by additional documents and recipes to follow.
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
– I would definitely give Kitty an A. She offered enough advice for myself to develop a deep understanding, although regurgitate it to those around me in laymen’s terms.
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
– Every food was definitely easy to source, the hardest part was actually eating foods like liver and oysters (I DO NOT DO OYSTERS ☹)
9. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program, and were they changed?
– No, I came into this program believing my diet was decent, although that was quickly altered once a few weeks under the program followed.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
– This program, essentially allowed myself to develop my own understanding of the body and how the digestive tract plays such a crucial role in overall health. As the term ‘Healthy’ is commonly thrown around unnecessarily, this program based the notion of health surrounding the function of digestion and function of the metabolism, allowing your body to act accordingly, giving energy from enjoyable foods which are more than easy to prepare. Through further learning that the NuStrength team has provided, I was offered simply recipes to follow, a diet and a much deeper understanding of my body’s necessary health for a busier lifestyle.