Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
I was eating very low calories around 1500 a day and couldn’t lose weight, I was eating protein shakes for dinner. I had very bad cravings; I wanted salty snacks all the time. My sleep was bad. My training performance was very up and down. My energy in general was terrible. Nat recommended I go and see Kitty.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
Now I am eating 2200 calories a day and dropping body fat. I now eat foods I enjoy. My energy has improved a lot especially at work, I am training four days a week and my strength has increased dramatically. I was having back issues all the time and no longer have these issues. I no longer have any cravings; I haven’t eaten potato crisps for months. My sleep has improved slightly I still need to improve in this area I believe this is also related to stress. My digestion has improved and I very rarely get bloated.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Green vegetables, very minimal diary, minimal fruit, lean meats, nuts, protein powder, almond milk; I tried to limit carbs and ate a protein heavy diet and no shellfish.
4. What are you eating now?
Milk, cheese, yoghurt, fruit, root vegetables, white rice, capsicum, tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, butter, coconut oil, bone broth, gelatin, lean meats, seafood, ice-cream, liver, oysters, OJ, honey, white sugar
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
Yes it was clear and concise
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
A – Yes she was very helpful, always got back to me promptly
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
Yes very easy
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
Yes my pulse increased and my temp rose slightly.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
It was very easy to follow the foods are easy to find and not expensive you can make it as complex or as simple as you want. I love the fact that it incorporates the things I like to eat, the food is so tasty I eat what I want to eat.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Yes but they have to have an open mind. I have a friend who was eating 1200 calories a day and not losing weight I looked at her My fitness pal account and advised her she wasn’t eating enough calories/carbs I taught her about macros and she should look at the ration of protein to carbs and she wasn’t eating enough calories or carbs. She took my advice and increased her calories to 1800 and included more carbs including milk and she has already lost 3kgs.