1. What was the primary benefit of doing the Program for you?
20years of poor sleep, I would have to exercise to get to sleep. I had a history of overtraining (12 sessions a week); cardio as a part time job in hours/deficit dieting/binge eating.
– Recent diagnosis of Hashimotos Disease at the age of 38
– Painful periods, usually bed ridden for 2 days prior to menstruation
– Cranky critter and angry
– Teamed with pre existing condition of chronic epilepsy (seizures)
2. Did you experience changes in energy, appetite, emotional balance, and mental sharpness?
Yes, all within 2 weeks of starting the program.
– I now have sustained energy all day
– I find it easy to fall asleep and have restful sleep
– My anger and crankiness disappeared
– Brain fog has reduced
3. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
5 months, and with all the great changes, I still have a long way to go, especially with my long list of trauma on my body. I continue with monthly updates with Kitty to touch base on nutrition, get skinfolds and to remain accountable.
4. What were your body temperature and pulse changes during the Program?
Everything I do is now based on temps and pulses. They are the only true gauge of cellular rejuvenation/damage. Generic blood tests did not identify all my issues.
– My temps started at 35.5 now sitting at 36.7 by end of day. Pulses all at 90…were at 70
– Kitty suggested pulling back on exercise to 1 session a week (from 5) for 10 weeks. This was the game changer for me- as a Personal Trainer I struggled with this, but realised in my situation exercise harmed me, and didn’t heal me. Slowly exercise was reintroduced when temps and pulses came up, and now I do 3 weight/lifting sessions, utilising nose breathing rather than mouth breathing that can lead to hyperventilation. So 15 reps work well for me. I continue to monitor with temps and pulses.
5. Would you recommend the Program to others?
I would highly recommended the program it changed my life
– Only program that has taken my symptoms seriously
– Aided in sustained energy with a level of calm energy, not manic energy
– Coupled with new found love of food, my body, and most importantly I am re-educated, have started listening to my body, and I am healing.
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
– Lesson plans and readings easy to understand
– Lots of recipes
– Tracking through temps, pulses, chronometer
– Private facebook page, sharing community
– Kitty answering and promptly responding to all questions constantly
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
– Continual tweaking of nutrition guidelines through discussion
– Kitty motivating, inspiring and knowledgeable
– Quick responses to all questions, every time
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
– Easiest program I have ever done
– Saved $250 per month on pre/intra/post workouts
– Off tuna/chicken/broccoli/rice repeat
– All food sources easy to find anywhere;
Milk, eggs, liver, grass fed meats, canned oysters in olive oil, prawns, fruit, coffee, white sugar, table salt, nudie juice, parmasen, olives, carrots, butter, mushrooms and olive oil
– Realised my nana was right all these years. Bless her cotton socks.
9. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program, and were they changed?
20years of poor sleep, I would have to exercise to get to sleep. I had a history of overtraining (12 sessions a week); cardio as a part time job in hours/deficit dieting/binge eating – I know sleep through the night and no longer binge eat
– Painful periods, usually bed ridden for 2 days prior to menstruation – period comes now on time with no pain or exhaustion
– Cranky critter and angry – no longer cranky and tired
– Low energy – I still cant believe how good I feel now
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
Seriously, this program has changed my life.
Simple. Targeted. Sustainable. Investment. Affordable.