Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
I originally sought help as I wanted to cut down for a comp but I had so many underlying issues:
My sleep was terrible
I was tired all the time
My digestion was awful
I would always try and lose weight and keep chipping down calories and my weight wouldn’t budge, I remember I once was eating 1600 calories and I was gaining weight. I was training 6 days per week, Kitty asked me to cut my training back so now I am training four days.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
My digestion improved within the first week, my sleeping has improved, my skin has cleared up, I feel satisfied with the foods I eat, I have lost body fat while eating the most I have ever eaten, PMS has decreased. I feel stronger than I did before at a lighter body weight, energy is better, I can now concentrate at Uni I used to find it hard to concentrate. My relationship with food has improved I don’t feel like need to restrict anymore or feel guilty, I eat to nourish my body.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Lots of meat, oats, rice, green vegetables, lots of protein bars and sugar free stuff, I didn’t eat much fruit only berries because they were low calorie, and I only had dairy with my coffee.
4. What are you eating now?
White rice, milk, sugar, fruit, honey, NuGel, lean meats, seafood, butter, coconut oil, butter, cheese potato, eggs, meat, oysters, liver, ice-cream, custard, coffee
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
A, and yes she was very helpful, she always got back to me quickly
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
Yes, I am spending less money on food
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
Yes my temp was about 35.5 upon waking, now I am 36.4 upon waking. It was 36 mid afternoon and now its 37.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
I would say that I came into the program pretty much seeking help with weight loss and I ended up learning so much about my body how to nourish it. I feel so much more connected to my body than before. Previously when I had digestive issues I would go to the doctor and get prescribed something like probiotics which would not help. Now when I get digestive issues I know to go back to diet and its something that I am eating that is irritating me and I go back to basics and I am back to normal again. I had tried so many things in the past but this has been so educational so now I understand my body and food and what to do with my diet, previously I would have to keep paying someone as they wouldn’t educate me.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Yes I already have.