Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
My energy was low and I couldn’t sleep through the night.
I was maintaining my body weight on 2000-2500 calories per day.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
Now I am eating 3200-3500 calories a day, I have so much more energy and I sleep like a log.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
I didn’t eat fruit, I was eating a lower carb, high protein diet.
4. What are you eating now?
Lots of milk, cheese, home made ice-cream, cream, coffee, white sugar, fresh fruit, root vegetables, seafood, broths, gelatin, eggs, OJ, coconut oil, butter, carrots, mushrooms and honey.
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
Yes it was really good information.
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
Accessible I could contact Kitty whenever I needed anything or had a question and she is very open, the private Facebook page was great.
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
Easier now than it was before I started this program.
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
Started at 35.5 degrees upon and it has risen to 36.2-36.2 degrees. It would rise to 36 degrees in the afternoon now it rises to 36.7-37 degrees. When I started my resting pulse was around 60 bpm and now its 75-90 bpm.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
It was a learning experience, it was an interesting experience as you get to experiment hands on with food and teach and train yourself and see how your body reacts to what you are eating. Kitty didn’t tell me what to eat, I used the information and her guidance and trialled different foods and macronutrient levels and then I tracked the subjective and objective measures of metabolism like sleep, energy levels, temperature and pulse.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?