1. What was the reason you joined the NuStrength online training & nutrition program?
I first met Kitty and Craig whilst I was prepping for a bikini competition with Kitty being my posing instructor. After that competition I wanted something different, I was sick of trying the same things over and over and not getting any results (definition of insanity). I went to a small seminar that Kitty and Craig held on nutrition and their training and nutrition plans and decided that was what I was going to do after my comp.
2. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Prior to NuStrength I was eating the typical body building diet. Heaps of chicken, fish, veggies with tones of supplements (feeling like a drug pharmacy!).
3. What are you eating now?
Now I’m eating eggs for breakfast with cheese and OJ. I get chocolate milk twice a day! Heaps of meat, prawns, liver and potato.
4. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Nutrition part of the program?
Easiest I’ve ever had. I have a prep day on Sunday and cook all my meals for the week. Saves me so much time every day to not have to constantly be cooking.
5. What performance increases have you seen since starting the program?
Before NuStrength I couldn’t even deadlift 40kg without back pain. Now I’m deadlifting almost 80kg! My biggest accomplishment is my butt. I didn’t have one before the program and now, I actually have a butt!
6. Were your coach/s for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
A for AMAZING
7. Is the online training App easy to use?
Totally easy to use.
8. Summarise your experience with the training and nutrition program.
I love it all! Both the training and nutritional programs are so easy to follow and I have seen the greatest results in the past couple of months on this program than I saw in my whole competition prep.
9. Would you recommend the Program to others?
I would recommend this program to everyone that wants to change their relationship with food and actually see results.