Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
Mood swings and erratic moods, I was looking for something that would be easier to maintain, I was in a rut I had lost a bunch of weight, I was eating low calories about 1400 and exercising 7 days, sometimes twice a day. My energy levels were very low and I couldn’t lose anymore weight.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
I now have consistent energy throughout the day, usually by about 1pm I was going downhill very quickly, but now anymore. My moods are much less erratic. I have cut my training back to four days per week and am now eating 1900 calories per day, my weight has actually dropped nearly 2kgs and I am eating more and exercising less.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Protein shakes, lean meats, green vegetables, oats, nuts, one piece of fruit a day and no dairy
4. What are you eating now?
Drinking just over a liter of milk a day, mushrooms, fruit, potato, meat, NuGel, butter, OJ, eggs, sugar in my milk, coconut oil, hard cheeses, liver
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
Yes, I like to know why I am doing something; Kitty even gave me extra stuff to read
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
A – You have been really helpful and approachable and I felt like I could ask you anything and the FB group is really good, being able to read what other people are asking.
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
Oh definitely, it’s cheaper than what I was doing previously
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
I have seen an increase in my pulse, still working on my temp.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
Its changed everything I thought about food and exercise. I now know what actually works for my body and I have seen it through the way I respond to stress and my moods, its way better now. I have been able to lose weight doing this whereas I wasn’t losing weight eating less and exercising more which still does my head in. It does make sense now though.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?