Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
Adrenal fatigue burn out, low energy, digestive issues – I was not eating lots and lots of things I couldn’t digest dairy, gluten, sugar, coffee, lots of fruits. I had very poor sleep, my mood was down as I was so unwell. I had been resting for three months and still wasn’t healing. I was eating low calories, around 1200 per day and not losing weight, it was actually increasing.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
My sleep have improved, I have gradually reintroduced the bulk of those foods, I can eat all of those foods now without the digestive issues, I still occasionally get hay fever but that is related to stress. I am now consistently eating 1800 calories a day, there has been no weight loss but I have seen significant increases in energy levels and now I am doing very basic strength training with Kitty and Craig. While my weight hasn’t decreased I have learnt to focus on how I feel, I am 51 years old, it has taken 51 years of mistakes to get me here, I cant rush back, it’s a long slow journey of healing. How I feel is probably the best indicator, my body composition will change in time with the food and training.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
I was following the usual healthy diets, salads, vegetables, meats, nuts, low sugar, low carb, low fun!
4. What are you eating now?
A wide and varied diet consisting off: milk, cheese, home made ice-cream, lots of vegies: capsicum, cucumber, mushroom, zucchini, tomatoes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, lots of ripe tropical fruits, coffee, butter, coconut oil, bone broths, meat, seafood, liver, pulp free OJ, white rice, eggs and sour dough bread. My diet now feels like it has much more in it. From someone who couldn’t eat seafood I am now eating prawns, fish and the occasional oyster.
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
A, she was always approachable and willing to help, always happy to sit down and work through the challenges, Kitty you made it individual, its not one size fits all, the environment felt very supportive.
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
Yes, if I cant get to carina north meats I get meat from woollies, I don’t stress now about getting everything perfect.
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
Yes, 35.4 to begin with and 62 pulse and now its up to 36.7-36.8 and about the 80 mark for pulse.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
I feel like I have gone back to the way my mum and grandma used to eat/cook. All and all I have been really happy I have made good progress for me.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Yes but everybody has to work through for there own individual needs, this is not a Jenny Craig. My results may not be the same as someone else but what it does is gives flexible enough guidelines for you to find what works best for you.