Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
I have been following you for a while now, I wasn’t happy in my job and that was causing me a lot of stress. I was tired all the time, lost passion for the gym, I was putting on a bit of weight and I just didn’t feel like my old self, I needed to take a different approach.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
My sleep has improved, I get really solid sleep now, I have my energy back and I am back in the gym training again, I now wake up hungry. I feel like I have my old self back, the Progest e has been a game changer for me, for the very first time I don’t have to take pain relief for my period. A big thing for me is the mindset around gym, I listen to my body now, if I am tired I go the next day and get my three sessions in weekly.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
About 1400 the calorie mark consisting of oats, a little milk, berries, lean meat, salad, some bread, a little fruit, corn thins, peanut butter
4. What are you eating now?
1800-1900 calories consisting of Nugel, eggs, milk, honey, seafood, stewed apples, potatoes, butter, fruit, OJ, ice-cream, dark chocolate, liver, oysters
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
Yes absolutely 100%
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
A++ totally helpful, anytime I needed an question answered you got back to very quickly, the personal relationship was great, we laughed and had good banter, very personable.
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
I haven’t done them for the last couple of days, they have come up half a degree since starting the program.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
I like it that Kitty stresses this is a lifestyle change its not a quick fix, it’s a way of life, consistent eating and training. You completely allow people to do things for themselves to choose foods and be accountable, we given have the tools and everything we need and you just guide us and answer questions its putting it back on people to have accountability for their own health You don’t spoon feed in this program. Now that I have gone through it I am just so glad that I have and I have found food that suits me and it’s a super easy program. It’s a supportive community even though I am not there, it has opened my mind to learning something that is outside of the norm, just excellent.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Already plugging it.