Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
The main was digestive issues, bloating in particular and I probably didn’t realise it at the time but I didn’t sleep well. For me not sleeping was just normal and I was used to it, I had low energy levels, in the afternoon I would want to put my head down on the desk and want to sleep.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
Yes digestion has improved dramatically, taking away the protein powders, green vegetables, seeds nuts and brown rice. I sleep through the night and feel so much better, being able to sleep through the night has improved my fatigue so much and my energy is so much better now. I had 20 years of not sleeping and having to go to the bathroom 4-5 times during the night and now I sleep right through unless I eat shitty food then it happens again.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Protein powder, some green vegetables, brown rice, nuts and seeds, meat, cheese, I didn’t eat a lot of diary, nut butters, quinoa, green smoothies, nut butters, eggs
4. What are you eating now?
Eggs, potatoes, cheese, cream, butter, yoghurt, Nugel, fruit, OJ, meat, seafood, carrots, gelatinous cuts of meat, sweet potato, ice-cream, coconut oil, mushrooms
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
Yes she was very helpful, A, you answered questions promptly and you made an effort to call me and go through all the stuff on the phone
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
Temperature yes, not so sure about pulse haven’t measured that for a while
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
Mind bending in that I had to put aside old beliefs around nutrition, about supplementation about what to eat and when to eat it. I think for me the results speak for themselves, while I continue to get results I am happy to keep doing it.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Yes and I have.