Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
The last fours years I had being doing a high protein, low carbohydrate diet, I was exercising 6 days per week – 15 to 20 sessions a week of exercise. I had very low energy, mood swings, I was just mean, I was hungry all the time, I would sleep until about 2am in the morning and wake up and then eventually would go back to sleep. For the past 18 mths I was putting on weight even though I was eating the same amount I ate when I lost all the weight in a 9-week challenge. I suffered from terrible binge eating and sugar cravings.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
I cant remember the last time I ate a chocolate bar as I don’t crave sugar anymore, if I am starting to feel like I want sugar I listen to my body and have chocolate milk. My energy has gone up, my mood is much more stable, I sleep through the night and I am nicer to people. Kitty asked me to cut training back, so I have cut training back to 4 weight training sessions a week and one boxing session a week. I now want to train because I have energy and all of my lifts have gone up, we have added 30kgs to my total. I was eating about 1400 calories and when I first changed over I was eating 2400 calories and now around 2000 calories and I have not put on any weight. The skin on my hands has improved I had bad dermatitis and it has nearly completely disappeared.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Lean meats, green vegetables, oats, nuts, protein shakes, diet jelly, extend
4. What are you eating now?
Eggs, carrots, oysters, chocolate milk, cheese, fish, bone broths and stews, lamb, potato, butter, coconut oil, fruit, OJ, gelatin
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
Yes, the lessons, plus talking to Kitty in the consults, the FB group it all helped it come together and make sense.
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
Yes, grade A, she explained it in a way that I could understand and put in to practice
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
Temperature did go up, pulse not sure
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
I get to eat all the food I like! It’s been good to feel good again; my relationship with food is way better now.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?