Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
Digestive issues were the main thing, deep fatigue and insomnia. When came to Kitty I was eating around 1800 calories a day.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
My digestive issues have almost disappeared, I only have issues when I am stressed or eat foods like burgers or breads. I have seen a huge improvement in sleep; I am sleeping through the night and waking up feeling rested. I have had heaps more energy during training; previously I would feel exhausted early on in training. My moods have improved, I guess I am less irritable and snappy, this is coming from Luke not me LOL. Now I am eating around 2500 calories a day. My hair, skin and nail quality has improved so much.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Oats, whey protein powder, nuts, green vegetables, white rice, a lot of red meat, chicken, no fruit or dairy, no sugar at all.
4. What are you eating now?
Eggs, cheese, milk, yoghurt, oysters, sour dough, fruit, OJ, NuGel, honey, LICK Ice-cream, prawns, butter, coconut OJ white rice, potatoes, lean meats, fish
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
A, Very helpful with information and answering questions and I liked the contact of a consult every few weeks, I think that is very important.
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
I haven’t don’t it consistently
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
I was sceptical to start off with but when I saw all the positive feedback I decided to give it a go. It has been so wonderful, I am so happy that I have done this its been one of the best things I have ever done. I have been in the fitness industry for 14 years; this has been the best program I have done in that time in terms of nutrition. It’s a very positive environment, lots of information and support.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
I would definitely recommend this to others.