Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
I had sleep issue’s, I would wake up during the night, I would burn out very easily, very tired at the end of the day. In the mornings I would get up and it would take me a long time to get going, my energy wasn’t the best.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
Definitely massive difference in my sleep and energy levels, digestion has improved, I just feel calmer and better able to cope with stress, I feel calm within myself. Even though weight loss was not the main goal, I was 62kgs going into the program and I have lost 2 kgs and I now am eating 2200 calories, which is nearly double what I am was eating before, and I do very little exercise.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
I would pick a lot, lower calories, cereal, fruit, sandwiches, steak and green vegetables
4. What are you eating now?
Milk, sugar, cheese, eggs, orange juice, potatoes, meat, seafood, gelatin, fruit, butter, cream
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
Yes it was very easy to understand
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
Grade A++ She was extremely helpful, cannot thank kitty enough I feel so much better, she responded immediately to all questions not matter what time it was. I had to change times of consults a lot due to a few things that were going on and she was always understanding and accommodating.
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
Yes it’s so much easier than before, I know exactly what I need to get and its so easy, minimal food preparation.
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
Yes my pulse was low at the start about 70 and now it sits high 80’s
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
I would say it has been very easy to transition into, it has made my life so much easier, changed my sleeping habits and energy levels and overall wellbeing and feeling good, I always feel good now. The Facebook page is great, I have picked up a few recipes to use and its nice to share experiences with people doing the same thing.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Oh definitely I already have.