Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
Beau – The biggest motivating factor was to help Anika and her hormonal issues, lack of having a regular menstrual cycle and the progression towards weight loss, I knew the underlying issue of the weight had to be more than just food.
Anika – always moody, I had irregular periods, no energy and constantly hating myself and not enjoying food.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
Beau – I am feeling less stressed, I can cope with stress better, increased libido, better energy, no more brain fog, better clarity. I was eating around 2000 and now I am hitting around 3500-4000 calories a day.
Anika – love my food now, I have regular menstrual cycle, I don’t want to murder someone and I am enjoying what I doing, I was eating 1200 calories and now I am eating 2200 – 2300 calories per day, increased libido. Feeling stronger in the gym, more focused.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Chicken, broccoli, eggs, loads of water, kefir, rice, take away
4. What are you eating now?
Eggs, cheese, milk, potato, honey, ice-cream, chocolate, Nugel, butter, seafood, liver, fruit, root vegetables, carrots, tomatoes, meat, OJ
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
A++ Yes, incredibly supportive, always answered questions
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
Yes its easier than anything I have done
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
Yes from 35.3 and 34 upon waking to 36.8 and 37.3, its averaging close to 37 degrees now in the afternoon. Pulse was around 62 now its up to 90 bpm.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
Anika – Put hope back into eating food I am enjoying what I am doing, know that food is the medicine not the culprit and that I am not the victim. The FB page is great we have learnt from other people in the page, everyone is helpful and they share knowledge and experience, it’s a supportive environment.
Beau – It’s the most clearly planned out nutrition execution that I have seen, I have learnt so much.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Yes and I already have.