Popping the Food Bubble Nutrition Program Feedback
1. Did you have identified problems upon entering the Program?
My digestion wasn’t very good, sick of eating a competition diet as I had competed numerous times, I wanted to learn more about food and I struggled with binge eating, my energy wasn’t great I was quite tired and I had not had a menstrual cycle 8 months. I was eating around 1400 calories.
2. Have these problems being resolved since starting the program?
I have a way better relationship with food, menstrual cycle has come back, regular with no pain, better energy and my digestion is heaps better, I am regular again. I am eating about 2000 calories and my weight is stable and I have more energy when I train, proper energy not like running on adrenalin.
3. What were you eating prior to starting the program?
Lean meats, green vegetables, nuts, protein powder, supplements, green tea, black coffee, oats, tuna, salmon
4. What are you eating now?
Milk, cheese, sour dough, pate, soups, fruit, lean meats, potato, butter, Gelatin, home made custard, capsicum, cucumber, tomato, ice-berg lettuce, mushrooms, carrots, pumpkin, coconut oil, oysters, calamari, white fish, OJ, eggs
5. How long did you spend in calendar time on the Program?
6. Was the information presented understandable and credible?
7. Was your coach for the Program helpful? What grade would you give him/her? (A – F)
A+ Kitty was fabulous she is personable and makes things easy to understand. She always got back to me quickly when I had questions.
8. Is it easy to procure the foods you need and prepare them for the Program you are now using?
So easy and its cheaper
9. Have you seen an increase in resting temperature and pulse while on the program?
My pulse has increased, its still lowish about 65bpm but it was about 45bpm, temperature I haven’t taken for ages but it did go up and I don’t get as cold as I used.
10. Summarise your experience with the program.
It has been educational I learnt more about food. it has been easy to understand and implement you just. have to have an open mind. Its not like a diet you choose the food and I have learnt to listen to my body and you can respond as you don’t have to stick to a meal plan.
11. Would you recommend the Program to others?
Yes definitely I want my mum to come in.